myMix IEX-16L-A Analogue & Digital Input Expander (B-Stock)
Analogue & Digital Input Expander
Please note this is a B-Stock product.
The item may have some signs of wear (such as a few minor scuffs, wear to the rack ears etc), otherwise this product is in full working order.
- Analogue & Digital Input Expander
- 16 Balanced Line Level Inputs on 2 x DB25 Connectors or 2 x 8 channel optical ADAT® Inputs
- Adds 16 Audio Channels to myMix System in a 1U, 19-inch package
- Independent Audio Channel Selection on every myMix unit
- Convenient Signal Feed from a Mixing Console, External Microphone Pre-Amps or Digital Interfaces
- Individual Digital Gain Adjustment (0dB, +6dB, +12dB) per Input Channel
- Can be combined with other myMix Input and Output devices
- Configuration of IEX-16L-A from any myMix in the network or through myMix CONTROL software
- Works with 100MBps Fast Ethernet Switches
- Allows the use of multiple IEX-16L-A with "virtually unlimited" Audio Channels on Network
- Remote Configuration with optional myMix CONTROL software (web browser based)
myMix IEX-16L-A - Analogue & Digital Input Expander For myMix Systems
The IEX-16L-A is a 16-channel input expander for the myMix system equipped with two analogue DB25 connectors and two 8 channel ADAT® inputs, which can be activated individually. This allows the use of up to 16 Line level sources, or 8 line level and 8 ADAT® inputs, or 16 ADAT® inputs on a single IEX-16L-A.
Multiple IEX-16L-A can be used in a myMix network. The IEX-16L-A can be configured using any myMix device on the network or the optional myMix CONTROL software, including input channel naming and stereo linking. The configuration is stored automatically in the IEX-16L-A. The myMix CONTROL software allows up/downloading of complete settings for IEX-16L-A. The IEX-16L-A can be locked by connecting a myMix to the CONFIG port, or via myMix CONTROL.
The CONFIG ports provides all data but no audio. It can also be used to connect the myMix CONTROL network interface (myMix PLUG).
An Introduction To myMix
See more videos and tutorials on the official myMix FAQ page by clicking here.
16 channel input expander for digital and analogue signals, expands the myMix network by 16 audio channels.
- DB25 connectors ("Tascam" pin out) for line level signals (2 x 8)
- Digital inputs in ADAT format (Toslink, 2 x 8)
- Switchable in groups of 8 channels
- Save input configuration with channel mode, names and input gain settings
- Can be locked through CONFIG port
- Large dual color LEDS for signal present and clip
Includes power supply (identical to myMix). 1RU. Multiple IEX16L-A can be used on a system for up to 500 audio channels in total (using a managed switch). If you want to use signals from a DANTE or MADI network, please see the DANTE or MADI interface options.
Example myMix Setups
This item currently has no reviews.