B-Stock: Lauten Audio LA-120
Ex-demo item in excellent condition, used a couple of times for demonstration purposes.
Boxed in original packaging and includes all accessories.
Includes a 6 month warranty.
Lauten Audio LA-120 (matched pair)
Professional FET Condenser Microphones
- Small Diaphragm FET True Pressure Gradient Condenser Microphone
- Cardioid and Omni-directional (swappable)
- Ultra-low-noise JFET transistor with balanced output
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20KHz
- Dynamic Range: 120dB minimumSpecial Features:
- Selectable, independent 50 & 150Hz low-cut & 10 & 15kHz high-cu
- Two hard mount clips
- Switchable omni-directional and cardioid capsules
- Foam wind screens
- Wood style storage box
Your Professional Recordings Start Here
The Series Black LA-120 small diaphragm FET condenser microphone pair by Lauten Audio is a professional and versatile pair of microphones for instrument recording. At its core the LA-120 features a U.S. made ultra-low-noise JFET amplifier, interchangeable 17mm pressure gradient condenser cardioid and omni-directional capsules, 50 and 150Hz low-cut filters, 10 and 15kHz high-cut filters, and electronically balanced output. The low-cut filters help reduce boomy lows or low-end room rumble; the high-cut filters help tame bright rooms and sources. These features help you achieve excellent recordings regardless of your skill level.
Lauten LA-120 At A Glance
- Professional level classic inspired instrument condenser microphones
- Ideal for capturing vibrant character and transients
- Intelligent features get you great recordings with ease
- Interchangeable cardioid and omni-directional capsules
- 50 and 150Hz low-cut & 10 and 15kHz high-cut filters
- Ultra-low-noise USA JFET amplifier for superior solid-state sound
You Are Ready For Serious Instrument Recording
Get ready to enter the world of professional studio instrument microphones. It's time for you to let the Series Black LA-120 lead the way into that professional tone you've been looking for. Designed for the budding recordist, the LA-120 is the best entry into professional quality recordings with a pair of professional studio instrument condenser microphones. Lauten have designed the LA-120 for ease of use, and to be affordable for anyone who's ready to get serious about their sound.
Equipped and ready for recording
The LA-120's come equipped as a pair, with two hard mount clips, an omni-directional and cardioid capsule for each mic, foam wind screens, and a wood style box for safe storage.
Independent filters clean your tone
The high and low cut filters make solving common problems in home, basement or bedroom recording environments easy. The LA-120 features two independent filters located on the microphone with easy to engage switches. If the room or source is boomy, or you have low-end rumble from outside sources like road noise, a furnace, air conditioning etc, turn on the low-cut filters and eliminate the problem. Want to get away from the “harsh" tone you hear about? Then use the high-cut filters to roll-off highs and tame your source. What's even cooler is you can use both filters at the same time, making these microphones extremely versatile and your solution to problems before the recording hits your hard drive.
Incredible price performance ratio
Make no mistake, the LA-120's are professional level, vintage inspired, instrument condenser microphones. They feature swappable 17mm cardioid and omni-directional capsules, ultra-low-noise USA JFET amplifiers and balanced outputs. They are also built with quality polypropylene capacitors and resistors, components often found in much more expensive microphones. Lauten Audio have utilised their many years of experience to create the best performance for the price of any small diaphragm true-condenser FET microphones. Any budding engineer is sure to be pleased with their performance.
The LA-120's maximum SPL handling can be increased by installing the
optional 10dB pad adapter (sold separately). Sold as a pair and offering an additional 10dB of attenuation, the pads bring the LA-120's current max SPL handling from 130dB to 140dB SPL, making them capable of handling just about any source a recordist can throw at them.
This offers you additional versatility when using the LA-120s on higher SPL sources like drums or guitar amplifiers.
- Type: Small Diaphragm FET True Pressure Gradient Condenser
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid and Omni-directional (swappable)
- Circuit: Ultra-low-noise JFET transistor with balanced output
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20KHz
- Dynamic Range: 120dB minimum
- Impedance: < 200 ohms
- Max. SPL: 0.5%THD@1000Hz: 130dB
- Self-noise Level: <15dB-A
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa -40dB (0 dB=1V/Pa 1kHz)
- Special Features: Selectable, independent 50 & 150Hz low-cut & 10 & 15kHz high-cut
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Power Requirement: +48v Phantom power
Pro Tools Expert - Lauten Audio Series Black Review
Sound Pure Studios - LA-120, 220 & 320 samples
User Video - Dyne Engine Studios - Drum overheads Mic Shootout
NAMM 2017 - Lauten Audio Series Black & Signature Series
Lauten Audio Series Black LA-120 Samples
User Video - Simone Rossoni - LA-120 on drums
User Video - GetSound.su - LA-120 (pair) on acoustic guitar
This item currently has no reviews.