myMix IEX-16L Analogue Input Expander (B-Stock)
Analogue Input Expander
Please note this is a B-Stock product.
The item may have some signs of wear (such as a few minor scuffs, wear to the rack ears etc), otherwise this product is in full working order.
- Analogue Input Expander
- 16 Balanced Line Level Inputs on two DB25 Connectors
- Optional available with additional 2 x 8ch optical ADAT Interfaces (IEX16L-A)
- Adds 16 Audio Channels to myMix System in a 1U, 19-inch package
- Independent Audio Channel Selection on every myMix unit
- Convenient Signal Feed from a Mixing Console, External Microphone Pre-Amps or Digital Interfaces
- Individual Digital Gain Adjustment (0dB, +6dB, +12dB) per Input Channel
- Can be combined with other myMix Input and Output devices
- Configuration of IEX-16L from any myMix in the network or through myMix CONTROL software
- Works with 100MBps Fast Ethernet Switches
- Allows the use of multiple IEX-16L with "virtually unlimited" Audio Channels on Network
- Remote Configuration with optional myMix CONTROL software (web browser based)
myMix IEX-16L Analogue Input Expander For myMix Systems
The IEX-16L is a 16-channel input expander for the myMix system. Equipped with two DB25 connectors, it allows the connection of up to 16 balanced line-level signals that can be fed from devices such as mixing consoles or external microphone pre-amps.The IEX-16L is also available as IEX16L-A with two additional 8 channel ADAT® inputs, which can be activated individually. This allows the use of up to 16 Line level sources, or 8 line level and 8 ADAT® inputs, or 16 ADAT® inputs on a single IEX-16L.
Multiple IEX-16L can be used in a myMix network. The IEX-16L can be configured using any myMix device on the network or the optional myMix CONTROL software, including input channel naming and stereo linking. The configuration is stored automatically in the IEX-16L. The myMix CONTROL software allows up/downloading of complete settings for IEX16L. The IEX16 can be locked connecting a myMix to the CONFIG port, or via myMix CONTROL.
The CONFIG ports provides all data but no audio. It can also be used to connect the myMix CONTROL network interface (myMix PLUG).
An Introduction To myMix
See more videos and tutorials on the official myMix FAQ page by
16 channel input expander for line level signals. Expands a myMix system by 16 audio channels.
- DB25 connectors for line level signals ("Tascam" pin out)
- Save input configuration with channel mode, names and input gain settings
- Can be locked through CONFIG port
- Large dual color LEDS for signal present and clip
Includes power supply (identical to myMix). 1RU. Multiple IEX-16L can be used on a system for up to 500 audio channels in total (using a managed switch). For digital ADAT inputs please see the IEX-16L-A.
Example myMix Setups
This item currently has no reviews.