MicW i456 Kit
MicW i456 Microphone
& Accessory Kit
- i456 Microphone
- WS013 - Wind screen
- CL013 - Collar or lapel clip
- CB011 - 2m extension cable
- CB012 - Split cable
- AC011 - Carry case and stand mount
- Plastic case for mic and accessories
Also available as a mic only, without accessory kit: MicW i456 Mic
About the MicW i456
The MicW i456 is a microphone, with a wider than normal cardioid pattern, designed for multipurpose audio recording. This microphone has been manufactured to the highest mechanical and electronic engineering standards. As soon as you take it out of its packaging and insert into your iPad, iPhone or Android device you instantly appreciate the aesthetics of its design.
The i456 has a widely spaced cardioid response pattern that is ideal for use as a high quality, high performance alternative to the internal microphone on your iPad, iPhone or Android device. It has a 7mm capsule with a specially tailored frequency response that helps to manage overly bassy sound sources.
Tough and incredibly durable it can easily be stored in your pocket or on a key-ring for ultimate portability. The MicW i456 can be used to record vocals, acoustic and electric instruments and live sounds accurately without self-distortion.
Sing or play directly into the i456 to capture noteworthy performances onto your iPhone, iPad or Android device with speed and superior quality.
If you require a device you can operate for simple no fuss interviews, ENG (Electronic News Gathering) the i456 is the perfect solution. In noisier environments it offers a good level of audio rejection outside the cardioid pickup pattern.
- Wider than normal cardioid pattern
- Use with iPhone, iPad & Android devices
- 7mm Capsule
- Tough & Durable
- SPL (Sound Pressure Level) measurement
- RTA (Real Time Analyser) measurement
- Recording vocals and/or instruments
- Record interviews (news, journalism etc.)
- In the workplace. i.e. measuring sound level in the workplace, record meetings, audio notes etc.
Suggested Compatible iOS Apps
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Capsule diameter: 7.0 mm (can be calibrated)
- Principle of operation: Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity(±4dB): -50 dB (3.2mV/Pa)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz~20kHz
- S/N ratio: More than 55dB
- Impedance: Less than 2.2k
- Power Source: Plug-in power capability, plug and play
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~+50℃
- Length: 55mm
- Weight: 8g
- Connector: 3.5mm 4-Pole headset interface
This item currently has no reviews.