Appsys ProAudio Multiverter MVR-64
Multi-format digital audio
bridge & converter
- 64 in, 64 out digital audio format converter
- Convert between different audio formats in a simple and concise 1U rack box.
- With support for ADAT, MADI, AES50, Dante/AES67 and more.
- Intuitive user interface and routing matrix
- Headphone output for individual channel monitoring
- Store and Recall up to 12 presets
- Optional: SRC-64
(Sample Rate Converter Upgrade Card)
- Optional: MTA-64
(MADI Twisted Pair adapter for DiGiCo / Soundcraft / Studer)
Why choose between digital interfaces when you can have them all?
Introducing the brand new
multiverter, the swiss-army-knife for all your digital audio needs. This unique piece of hardware is able to convert 64 x 64 audio channels between an impressive selection of digital formats - any to any, all at once.
Supported Audio Interfaces
- ADAT (8x), SPDIF optical*
- MADI optical
- MADI coaxial
- and many more via breakout boxes (currently planned: AES3, AVB)
Appsys ProAudio Multiverter front panel (click to enlarge)
- Supports 32, 44.1, 48... up to 192* kHz operation
- Wordclock input and output (BNC)
- Clock master can be any incoming audio signal, or BNC, or a high-quality internal clock
- MADI 96k Frame and S/MUX operation supported
Appsys ProAudio Multiverter back panel (click to enlarge)
Remote Control Interfaces
- MIDI over MADI*
- RS485 (Yamaha Headamp Remote compatible)*
- AES50 Aux Data Channel (Behringer S16 compatible)*
- Network socket*
- Preset store/recall (12 different setups)
- Headphone amplifier to monitor any incoming signal
- Test tone generator simplifies troubleshooting of complex setups
- Triple-redundant power supply (2x 90-240VAC, 1x 9-18VDC)
- Can be powered alone from industry standard 4-pin XLR plug battery packs
* Some features will not be available from the release date. Appsys will however be providing firmware updates on a regular basis. Please ask if you have a special requirement, or if you need a particular feature urgently. We will walk the extra mile, promised!
Optional: Add Sample Rate Conversion to your Multiverter with the Appsys ProAudio SRC-64 Card
The Appsys ProAudio SRC-64 add-on module adds the capability of asynchronous sample rate conversion to your Appsys Multiverter. Designed as an internal add-on module, it leaves the "Extension" port available to other break-out boxes.
This item currently has no reviews.