Appsys ProAudio SRC-64 (Sample Rate Converter)
Sample Rate Converter
For Appsys ProAudio Multiverter
- Asynchronous Sample Rate Converter
- Add-on Module for the Appsys ProAudio Multiverter
- Top-notch performance: THD+N = -133dB typ, -120dB max.
- True asynchronous, bi-directional conversion of 64x64 channels
- Supports arbitrary sample rates in the range from 32 up to 192kHz
- Handles up to 64ch @48kHz, 64ch @96kHz, 32ch @192kHz
- Free selection of any multiverter interface as asynchronous input and/or asynchronous output
- Special modes available (2*AES50 48ch/96kHz <=> Dante 48ch/48kHz, 2*MADI 64ch@96kHz <=> MADI 64ch@48kHz etc.)
- Fully configurable via multiverter's menu, configuration saved in presets
- Asynchronous domain can be clocked from any input, or via internal hi-precision clock
- Can be disabled if required with a few clicks
- Mounts on internal socket: back extension port remains available
- Field-upgradable firmware
Add Sample Rate Conversion To Your Appsys ProAudio Multiverter
The Appsys ProAudio SRC-64 add-on module adds the capability of asynchronous sample rate conversion to your Appsys Multiverter. Designed as an internal add-on module, it leaves the "Extension" port available to other break-out boxes.
The SRC-64 features optimum analogue performance (THD+N -134dB typ.), 64-channel, bi-directional conversion between any interfaces supported by the Multiverter, plus a number of special modes for maximum flexibility.
The SRC-64 can be assigned to any input interface and also any output of the Multiverter, giving a true bi-directional conversion between both clock domains.
Existing Appsys ProAudio Multiverter routing capabilities are fully preserved.
Special modes allow the use of two MADI or AES50 ports together, to send and receive all 64 channels at 96 kHz (48ch for AES50). Conversions between MADI 64ch@96k => MADI 64ch@48k or vice versa - using two MADI ports for the 96k part and one for the 48k part - are also supported.
|Dimensions||115 x 94 x 27 mm (W x H x D)|
|Operating Temperature||0..+70°C, non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature||-40..+85°C, non-condensing|
|Power Consumption||7W max.|
Up to 64 per direction in x1 modes (44.1 / 48 kHz)
Up to 64 per interface in x2 modes (88.2 / 96 kHz)
Up to 32 per interface in x4 modes (176.4 / 192 kHz)
||between 32 kHz and 192 kHz|
THD+N: -133 dB typ. / -120dB max.
Dynamic range (A-weighted, 20 Hz to 20 kHz): 139 dB
This item currently has no reviews.