Ferrofish Mixer DSP Plugin (for A32 & A32 Dante)
Mixer DSP Plugin
for the Ferrofish A32 & A32 Dante
• Adds additional routing and mixing capabilities to the Ferrofish A32 and A32 Dante converters
• Enables the routing of submixes to the A32 / A32 Dante's analogue outputs (as stereo mixes)
• Upon purchase, an activation code will be provided via email
Ferrofish Mixer Plugin (for A32 and A32 Dante)
The Mixer DSP Plugin enables the routing of stereo submixes to the analogue outputs of the Ferrofish A32 and A32 Dante.
The Ferrofish A32 and A32 Dante can store and save up to seven submixes, which can be monitored via the onboard headphone output. Once the Mixer DSP Plugin has been installed, these seven submixes can be routed to any of the Ferrofish A32 / A32 Dante's analogue outputs (as stereo submixes), adding additional routing and mixing capabilities to the Ferrofish A32 / A32 Dante when used standalone.
Please note the following:
- Only the analogue outputs on the back of the units can be used as stereo pairs (1-2, 3-4, 5-6 and so on)
- The Submixes cannot be routed to any of the digital outputs
- The analogue output chosen for a stereo submix can no longer be internally routed when the mixer DSP is in use
- Before purchasing the plugin you can test it using a temporary serial number
Demo the Ferrofish Mixer DSP Plugin on your device before purchasing:
- Before purchasing the plugin, you are welcome to test it out with your device by requesting a temporary serial number. To do so, please Contact us.
- Once activated, the Video Clock Plugin cannot be removed from your device, therefore refunds are not possible. It is therefore highly recommended that you test out the Plugin with your device before purchasing (see point above).
After purchasing the Ferrofish Video Clock Plugin, you will need to email us (at firstname.lastname@example.org) with the serial number of your device. An activation code will then be generated, which you will receive via email.
This item currently has no reviews.