myMix Personal Monitor Mixer
Personal Monitor Mixer
- Provides individual band, ensemble or crew members with personalised, controllable monitor mixes
- Ideal for a variety of purposes, including;
- music and performance venues, live events and houses of worship
- recording studios, band rehearsals, live performances and concerts
- as a highly flexible comms system
- Create a stereo mix of up to 16 channels, from a maximum of 500 audio channels (250 stereo pairs) over a decentralised audio network
- Intuitive and simple User Interface
- Volume, Tone Control, Effect Send, Pan, Solo and Mute on each channel
- Record and save multi-track recordings to an SD card at broadcast quality (48 kHz / 24-bit)
- Integrated stereo reverb/delay effects to create a 3-D sound image and 4-band fully parametric master EQ
myMix is a networked personal monitor mixing system that allows each user to create an individual local mix. The system is networked using standard Fast Ethernet (100MBps) switches.
The myMix personal monitor mixer is the main building block for any myMix system. It can be used stand alone, or connected to an Ethernet switch as a system with up to 250 devices. The user can select from all available audio channels in the network and create an individual stereo mix for headphones, in-ear monitors and (powered) speakers.
Each unit has two local inputs for microphone or line signals and a stereo master output. myMix units are automatically detected on the network - identified by the names of each myMix and their respective input channels.
myMix can select individual audio channels from the network and mix up to 16 channels, which can be altered in volume, tone, panorama, solo and mute. Internal effects (including 6 reverb presets) can be added to each input signal.
The stereo output signal is available on balanced 1/4" jacks and a 3.5mm headphone jack, and can be sent to the network via the ethernet connection. An onboard 4-band, fully parametric EQ can be applied to the output signal.
All settings of the mixer are automatically stored in profiles. Users can record the local mix as well as the individual network signals in multi-track as time stamped 24-bit WAV files on an optional SD/SDHC card.
Sessions can be played back and remixed. Play Along allows mixing local inputs and tracks from SD card. myMix is powered by the external PSU or via POE (15 W) . The imic stand adapter allows easy mounting to standard microphone stands (included with myMix).
- Impeccable audio quality with 24-bit, 48 kHz throughout the system
- Create a stereo mix using up to 16 from 500* audio channels
- Intuitive User Interface with meaningful channel names
- Volume, Tone Control, Effect Send, Pan, solo and Mute per channel
- 7 integrated stereo effects to create a 3-D sound image
- Autosave of all chages applied to the mix, with 20 profiles available.
- 2 local network inputs (mic/line level) with phantom power
- Multi-track recording (16 +2) on SD cards (24-bit wav-files)
- Auto saving in up to 20 profiles
- 4-band fully parametric master EQ
- Send Mix to Network to listen to other devices or create submixes
- Outputs for balanced line levels and headphones
- Ships with microphone stand adapter and power-supply
*A myMix system can feature up to 500 audio channels (250 pairs) maximum.
Optional: myMix Studio-Mod
For use in recording studios, the myMix Studio-Mod is also available, a specially modified version featuring a silent cooling system.
Impedance: 2 kΩ / 20 kΩ (microphone / line)
Gain: Input: Variable from +4 to +60 dB (microphone), Variable from -16 to +40 dB (line)
Input Level: +14 dBu / +34 dBu (microphone / line) maximum
Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+0 dB, -1 dB)
75 Ω balanced / to drive >16 Ω (line / headphone outputs)
Maximum: +21 dBu (line)
Signal to Noise Ratio:
THD + N:
<0.022% (microphone input to line out)
<-80 dB (L to R)
Fast Ethernet 100 Mb/s
Network Cable Type: CAT5
Latency: <1 ms (network)
Conversion: 24-bit (AD/DA)
Recording Media: SD or SDHC card
Recording Format: WAV file, 24-bit, 48 kHz sampling rate
Inputs: Microphone: Balanced XLR (1 gnd, 2 pos, 3 neg)
Line: Balanced 1/4" jack (tip pos, ring neg, sleeve gnd)
Outputs: Line: Balanced 1/4" jack (tip pos, ring neg, sleeve gnd)
Headphone: 3.5 mm stereo jack
LAN Port: RJ45
Dimensions (W x H x D): 5.3 x 6.7 x 2.4" (134 x 171 x 60 mm) (excluding mic stand adapter)
Weight: 1.1 lb (0.5 kg) (excluding mic stand adapter)
Package Weight: 6.0 lb
This item currently has no reviews.